Thursday, August 28, 2008

Will You Sign My Yearbook??

Normally, if I think I've written a funny post, I'll try to get as many comments on it as possible so I won't blog for a few days,weeks, months, whatever... But I don't care if you comment anymore so I'll keep posting ( I warned all of you that there would be tons and tons of posts). Anyways, I was looking through my yearbook and just wanted to share a few pictures with all of you. And be warned, if I have a picture of you, then yes, you were "yearbooked."

This picture was my Senior picture in 1954. This was before I got contacts.


This next picture was when I actually took time to do my hair. Yummy. I think this was taken in 1962.


Hmm... 1964 was definitely not a good hair year for me.



Oo! This year, I decided I wanted to try the blonde hair-bob look. I think it was 1966.



I call this 1970 picture, "The First Lady,"



If you ever wanted to know what I would look like with very long, very blonde hair... wonder no more. Here's what I looked like in 1974.




Then I got on the Groovy, Peace, Love train in 1978. Love this look.



Carrot-top and I got along really well in 1980.


So I was born in 1986. This is what I looked like:


The 90s came along. Yeah, this was definitely a good hair year.....


Or maybe this year was. 1994 baby:


1996... oh yeah......




Anyways, here are some of my yearbook friends.

This is Ben, my high school sweetheart, in 1958. Oh man, look at that hair style....


This was his senior picture in 1982:



This picture captures the year that I realized he was the one meant for me. That was in 1996. (PS. The sad part is that I really think I have a picture of Ben with this exact hairstyle.... sexy sexy)



My best friend in high school was Mira. This is her in 1964:



And finally, my little sister came into this world in 1988. This is what she looked like:



Like I said before, if I have a picture of you, you weren't safe from being yearbooked because, yes I did yearbook you. Lucky for you, there are already too many pictures on this blog already so I will spare the world your yearbook picture.

But finally, it seems like everyone is having babies so I decided to make one too. Here's what our kid will look like:


Hmmm.... Definitely not what I was expecting. I think I need
more Hawaiian & Asian. Oh well... cute kid.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Those are so awesome! I tried to do some for me, but it took too long and I got bored. You'd think with the massive amount of free time I have right now that I wouldn't get bored...

Anyway, some of those hair styles looked pretty good on you Trina! Maybe it's time for a change. Any chance a hair dresser could give you an afro? That was my favorite!

The Wheelers said...

i think you should try out one of those hair styles. you keep thinking about cutting it....go for it, you'll look great! i guess you boys might look more like ben and your girls will have more of you. either way...pretty cute!

Gina said...

Your baby looks just like Jordan's! And his is even wearing the same duck costume, you guys must be close friends.

Lauren said...

LOL!! HAHAHA my favorite it the first lady one. You are so funny. Hey sorry I wasn't there for your last day at work. I totally appreciate you holding down the fort. I am going to miss you at I.S. By the way we need to have a game night. Oh and did you get any of those jobs. Drop me a line.

Kylie said...

Ha ha! I LOVE IT!