Thursday, August 21, 2008

No 4-Wheelers


These are all the boys who left for the week-long hike! Look how big their packs are!!


So this past week, Ben's family came up to come visit. The guys took off to the Uintas for an entire week and left us girls to watch the kids and have fun! We went to the Wheeler farm, Salt Lake city, Jump-On-It and other fun places. Here are a few pictures to prove that I really did go there and that I didn't just ask for a week off of work for nothing.... haha :)


"Meema" with her daughter-in-laws and a few grandkids


In front of the temple



Feeding the ducks at Wheeler Farm (because we are Wheelers... and no, we didn't get any discount or anything. Lame!)


Me and Cassidy



Anyways, it was a fun trip! Get ready for tons of posts... tons and tons!!

4 comments:

The Wheelers said...

you can't get a discount when it's already free!! they should of given us a free horse ride or something. anyway...THANKS for all your help this week and for taking it off of work. i really appreciated all you do!!

Christina said...

Your nieces and nephews are soo cute!! So seriously we need to get together soon! I only have 5 1/2 more weeks to go before this baby is due (hallelujah!)

Lindsay Rasmussen said...

cute! you look like such a mom with all those kids! :) nevermind those previous posts about being a bad mom...haha. we miss you at work!

Mary Anne said...

what a fun crazy week it was! Well not so much for me, but for you guys. It's always fun to have family in town though. I'm glad I get to feel part of it too...even though I'm totally not on that side of the fam...