** Warning: This is a very "Haha!-In-Your-Face-and-I'm-being-very-sarcastic" kinda post...**
We just got our football tickets.... Can you guess where we are sitting? I'll give you a few hints.
This is a picture of what we're going to see:

Still don't know? Ok, here's another hint/picture of what our view will be....

Still don't know? How about this pic?

Oh man... you can see and hear the players PERFECTLY! Wait... Oh!
His eyes are brown! Man, you could never tell that from 50 miles away....
Ok, ok... maybe this is too difficult for you. I'll try to help out a little.
Here's a hint of what we DEFINITELY will not be seeing:

Hehe, Just kidding.... I couldn't help myself. OK, here is what we DEFINITELY will not be seeing:
Oh geez, are we here to watch ants play? I can't see who has the ball or who's even playing...
I can only hope that it's BYU. I guess I have to very awkwardly turn my head around and
crane and lean and stretch and move in the most uncomfortable way to
watch the jumbo tron..... sigh. How is this any fun?!
Any guesses yet?!?!?!
If you guessed front row, 50 yard line ALL SEASON LONG... then you're right!! Wahoo! How awesome is that?! Oh man, I love football season. Yay Cougars!!
So if you watch any of the BYU Football games, look for the brown ones on the front row. We'll be easy to spot: the brown ones with the cone-hair-heads. Go BYU!!
Here's a hint of what we DEFINITELY will not be seeing:

Hehe, Just kidding.... I couldn't help myself. OK, here is what we DEFINITELY will not be seeing:
Oh geez, are we here to watch ants play? I can't see who has the ball or who's even playing...I can only hope that it's BYU. I guess I have to very awkwardly turn my head around and
crane and lean and stretch and move in the most uncomfortable way to
watch the jumbo tron..... sigh. How is this any fun?!
Any guesses yet?!?!?!
If you guessed front row, 50 yard line ALL SEASON LONG... then you're right!! Wahoo! How awesome is that?! Oh man, I love football season. Yay Cougars!!
So if you watch any of the BYU Football games, look for the brown ones on the front row. We'll be easy to spot: the brown ones with the cone-hair-heads. Go BYU!!
4 comments:
did you guys do the cougar united thing? we did that last year and loved it. not this year though...the baby made things complicated so we had to choose just a few games to go to where we thought the best weather would be :). our seats are in the "double letter" sections :) we are very jealous!
Actually, we got to get tickets BEFORE cougar united... my friend is the BYUSA president and he hooked us up. It was awesome!! You guys will have to come down and visit us sometime :)
some people have all the luck! have fun!
Hey Trina and Ben! It's the Rogers. We're so jealous that you not only get to go to BYU games, but especially that you have such great seats! Keep in touch! We miss going to all the intermurals with you guys!
Post a Comment