Three Fears
Disclaimer: You're suppose to put your 3 real fears but I've already done the 100 things soo....
I used to play this "I'm-bored-what-should-we-do" game. My friend (Shanna) and I would ask everyone what their greatest fear was and we'd try to come up with the most ridiculous fear ever... So since everyone knows that I'm terrified of (1) bugs, (2) heights, and (3) losing Ben, I'll play that game and put the best ones here:

1. Drowning in 2 feet of water (think about it...)
2. Getting my fingers stuck in a bowling ball
3. Submarine implosion (Has anyone seen the movie, The Abyss? *shudder*)
Three Goals
1. Be better at a sport than Ben.... it's a goal that most likely won't happen but it's a goal ("the result or achievement toward which effort is directed" according to Dictionary.com.... it never says that it needs to be done! hehe)
2. Get Ben mad at me -- I know it's a weird goal and it really shouldn't BE a goal but Ben doesn't/won't/can't get mad. How many people have actually seen Ben lose his temper? Not very many... Anyways, needless to say, I won't be too upset if I don't accomplish this goal.
3. Finish The Host.... and the other 3 books that I'm currently reading... all at once.... sigh, it's a bad habit that I've had
Three Obsessions/collections

1. Lost... you basically have to watch it from the very first episode but don't do it unless you want to get ... well, lost. I can't wait for the next season to start!
2. I like collecting good quotes/inspirational short stories (you know the kind that make your eyes water because the pet store owner gave Junior the puppy for $1.25 cuz that's all the kid had? those kinds)/etc. I have a book that I keep all of them in.
4. I'm obsessed with knowing everything that's going on with other's lives... Some people call it nosy, I like to call it keeping well-informed. I don't like to admit it but I like drama (office drama, friend drama, bf/gf drama, did you know that.... drama, family drama, wedding drama.... everything (and yes, there is a story behind all of these! :) haha
Three Random Facts
1. I thought my last day of work was August 15th but I'm actually going to work until the end of
the month (I'm getting the week of August 18th off so I can spend time with the Wheeler side of the family)2. I have 2 baby teeth still... they haven't come out because there aren't any big teeth underneath them.
3. My knee is still in pain from that bike wreck... sigh. Stairs suck.
Three People Tagged
1. Anyone who wants me to know 3 fears, goals, obsessions, random facts about them
2. Anyone who is bored and needs an idea for a new blog/post (Thanks for tagging me Lindsay... I haven't blogged in awhile cuz I didn't know what to blog about!)
3. Anyone who is female, reads my blogs, and comments... yes, that means you!
... and no tag backs! :)
6 comments:
that would stink to get your finger stuck in a bowling ball! i like to read things like this, but i'm not going to do it...sorry. i never did really like the game of tag anyway!
This post had us all cracking up back in the old materials closet...thanks for keeping us entertained!
So one time I was bowling for some charity thing--it was sponsored or something like that. Because it was so crowded, there weren't many balls to choose from, so I had one that was too big for me. Anyway, I went to bowl and as I swung my arm back, I dropped it. Yeah, everyone laughed at me. So I blushed and looked for my ball, which somehow had knocked against something and that had sent it off down my lane. It was so slow, but I didn't want to chase after it--then the whole bowling alley would be laughing at me! So about three minutes later... I knocked down a pin. Yeah, me and sports do not get along.
Mmmm....LOST.
you are hilarious trina! yes, drowning in 2 feet of water would be a terrible way to go at your age. quite traumatic. I can never think of funny things to say on tags...
Post a Comment