Swap Meet
Sunset Beach
Pali Lookout - a disappointment... I was trying to be a good tour guide and we go there and what do you know... NO WIND! What the heck...
Waimea - HUGE waves
Dole Plantation - riding the train, Dole Whip
Castle Beach
Watching Connor and Rose at the Night Show
BYU-H campus
the Haunted Lagoon - surprisingly, pretty scary!! And I've never been to a Haunted House where they're allowed to actually touch you! They tried to grab us and pull us into the water off of the canoes...
Wedding day festivities - the groom trying to break into the house and get the bride
Temple
Amy and Keanue's wedding reception - the lion dance, polynesian dancers (including a fire knife dance), and fireworks!!! Oh yeah, and super yummy food :)
Visiting Family
Visiting my Grandpa's and sisters' grave
Shopping
Eating
Being lazy and hanging out... love that part!!
now get ready for a lot of pictures....
Peyton was getting hungry so I bought her some mango... BEST MANGO EVER!!!
Sunset Beach
Dole Whip
Sooo excited for the "Choo Choot!" (i don't know why she puts a t at the end of it...)
Cheesy!!
After the train ride
Peyton was getting bored of all the wedding day things... I couldn't find her for a second and started to panic. I look out in the backyard and she's just chilling on the lawn chairs. Relaxing!!
Waimea
We made a little kiddie pool for Peyton... she didn't want to play in it so I turned it into my chair.
Peyton would not stop hugging/kissing these little girls... It was so cute!!
Sad that Riena couldn't make it :(
And to top my whole trip off.... I got to drive this baby home!! Yes, this was my dream car in High School: Bright red Ford Mustang Convertible
No comments:
Post a Comment