#1 - Take Mira out to lunch. She actually wanted to take me out but I really wanted to eat the rest of the Hawaiian food that I had so I picked her up from work and we went to a park. We had rice, lomi lomi salmon, poi, lau lua, kahlua pig, and blueberries... (yes, random I know) Oh my gosh, the food was SOOO 'ono!!
#2 - After I dropped Mira off, I went to go fill up the car and dropped off a sticky note at the gas station... It says "Have a great day!" Because I don't know what kind of note to give to random strangers!!
#5 - Then when we were at check out, they asked if I would donate to the Make-A-Wish Foundation... so I did.
#6- This is another random picture but I made it a point today to be patient when I would drive around: not cutting people off, letting pedestrians walk by, not driving too fast, and being courteous to other drivers!
#7 - I left 50 cents on the soda machine :)
#8 - We went to the library and I left another little post it note!
#9, 10, 11, 12, 13 - I brought over treats to my neighbors, my Bishop, and my 2 Visiting Teachees.
#14 - I offered to watch my nephews so my sister-in-law could finish packing up her house for her big move!
#2 - After I dropped Mira off, I went to go fill up the car and dropped off a sticky note at the gas station... It says "Have a great day!" Because I don't know what kind of note to give to random strangers!!
#3 - It was a pretty hot day so I went to Wendy's to get me a Frosty... and then I had a brilliant idea to get a Frosty for someone else too! I drove around to see if some of the homeless people were at the corner near me but no one was there. So I headed home hoping to find someone. I drove by Ben's work and realized that he works in a warehouse with no air circulation and he must be dying so I dropped it off for him! This is his thank you face...
#4 - I had to run a couple of errands so I went to the grocery store. Then I saw this man. A few weeks ago, I was shopping with Peyton and she was getting really fussy. He came up to me and asked if Peyton could have a banana and gave her one! She loves bananas and I love un-fussy babies so we were really grateful. So today, I made it a point to go up to him and tell him how much that small act had meant to me! He was so nice :) And I had to document him so I took a picture of his back because that would be awkward to take a picture of him... haha#5 - Then when we were at check out, they asked if I would donate to the Make-A-Wish Foundation... so I did.
#6- This is another random picture but I made it a point today to be patient when I would drive around: not cutting people off, letting pedestrians walk by, not driving too fast, and being courteous to other drivers!
#7 - I left 50 cents on the soda machine :)
#8 - We went to the library and I left another little post it note!
#9, 10, 11, 12, 13 - I brought over treats to my neighbors, my Bishop, and my 2 Visiting Teachees.
#14 - I offered to watch my nephews so my sister-in-law could finish packing up her house for her big move!
#15 - I wrote a note thanking the postal service for the ... well, service... in the hot weather! And then I put it in the mailbox.
#16 - I wrote a few notes to my family and friends and mailed those off.
#17 - I helped Mira weed the garden.
4 comments:
What a great idea! Happy Birthday :)
What a fun idea! I'm going to have to try to do this now too!
What a cool way to spend your birthday! :) Happy Belated Birthday!! :)
I'm pretty sure some of those could be counted as two! This was pretty epic!
Post a Comment