Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Open House, Bridal Shower, and a Bachelorette Party

While Ben was off doing man things with his brothers, I was busy helping my friend plan and get ready for her wedding. I went up to Neola, UT (right next to Roosevelt) for an open house for them. The house it was at was GORGEOUS. They had a huge playground in the yard, a few gazebos, perfect grass, and an amazing garden. It was awesome. Peyton had a blast playing there too. The pic below has a few shots of her new "tricks." She has this scrunchy face that is absolutely adorable and when you ask her to say "Cheese!" she goes all gangster on you... too cute.


We wanted to throw her a bridal shower but it ended up, her family threw her the bridal shower so we thought it would be fun to do a bachelorette party instead! The bridal shower was fun though. They had really good food, fun games, and lots of presents!


Thank goodness for Pinterest.... There were super cute ideas for a bachelorette party: survival kits, sexy invitations, and fun desserts! We went to Sparks for drinks and seriously... it was the FUNNEST bachelorette party EVER!! No joke. I gave everyone a tiny, pink tiara. Toshi got a huge tiara, a veil, a sash, and a garter. Since we were getting drinks, I got Truth or Dare drink coasters (some of it was lame but a lot of things were off the wall funny and a little ... hmm, hmm...if you know what I mean). Then we opened up more gifts. We did a round of Bachelorette Party dice and that got pretty funny. Then we drank more, laughed more, and gave lots and lots of "advice." haha :) Towards the end of the night, I handed out all the survival kits I had made! They were a hit and so stinkin' cute, if I might add.


Here's what they looked like:

I know they don't look fancy like the ones on Pinterest but honestly, they were so cute and the boxes were the perfect size to hold everything! I made 15 of these bad boys...

The poem I attached said:

Here's some things to help you through the night. 
It'll keep you sane until Toshi's dressed in white!

Lip Smackers - for all your lip smacking
Band Aids - cuz walking in heels hurt
2 Tylenol - for your morning hang over
Ring Pop - for your bling
Condom - better safe than sorry
Hair Ties - for holding your hair back after all those drinks
Tic Tacs - for minty fresh breath


And the invitations (the one with the birds were for the bridal shower, the one with the lace was for the bachelorette party):
The poem for the bachelorette party says: Nighties & Undies, a little silk bra, are all sure to make Beto say Ooh La La!

It was seriously a super fun night and we all definitely got a whole lot closer!! ;) wink, wink

1 comment:

Cassyielicious said...

Why don't you just start a business of? Shoot Tri, you're good at this business!