Thursday, July 19, 2012

Felicidades!!


We met the Villasenors a few years ago. We had just finished a soccer game at Timpanagos Indoor and they  were about to start their game but needed an extra girl sub so I played with them. We hit it off pretty quick and they asked me to come and play again next week. I told them Ben played too so they said to bring him. We all became fast friends and played soccer together nearly every day!

Abe met Nidia at a dance and soon after, they were sealed for time and all eternity on Friday, July 13th. We were blessed to come to their sealing and it was so precious! Nidia has a little daughter, Nevea, and they were sealed as a family. I don't think there was a dry eye in the room.

It was pretty funny because their photographer was super late. At first, they didn't think she'd even be coming and they saw me with my little dinky camera and asked if I'd take pictures until she came. I'm not saying I'm a professional AT ALL but I do think that some of the pics I got aren't half bad... Abe and his new family came out the temple and I got a few pics of that plus some of the family photos. 30 minutes later, their real photographer shows up so they decided to come out the temple a second time just for her! Haha, it was pretty funny :)

These are some of my favorites that I took... see, they aren't half bad, right?

the Villasenor family (minus Sol, Nevea, and Kinsi)

Lovers... I mean, friends

Nevea... seriously, how cute is she?!

All the guys

Ben giving him wedding night advice... seriously. haha

The Villasenor boys... all these guys are AMAZING!!


 The wedding was so gorgeous. I'm so glad we were able to attend. The reception was super fun and very Latin :) There was good food and lots of dancing! Congrats Abe and Nidia. You have a beautiful family and we're so excited for you guys!!


No comments: