Here was Peyton's process:
After our little egg hunt was over, we packed up and went to Russ and Ashley's place for dinner! The food was sooooo good and it was fun! We dyed eggs, played Don't Eat Pete!, made Resurrection Rolls, and did an egg hunt! Thanks for having us over!! As always, Peyton had a blast playing with her cousins!
Peyton's Easter basket:
We couldn't find our Easter baskets so I just used mixing bowls...It worked.
Daddy's Easter Basket:
That bowl with all the candy in it?
Yeah, that's one of my biggest mixing bowls and it was over-flowing with candy!!
And in other exciting news....
I have a new nephew!! My sis-in-law just had her first and I can't wait to meet him!
Welcome to the world baby Graham!


3 comments:
I saw the Big Bang Theory and was happy, it's one of our favorite shows :)
Peyton is so so so cute! Happy Easter!
I LOVE the Big Bang Theory...oh the humor
Post a Comment