Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Prom Night(mares)

For Young Women's we're holding an Oscar's night for YW in Excellence (for those of you who have forgotten, we're celebrating Personal Progress achievements!). All the girls are going to dress up in fancy prom dresses, do their hair and make up, walk down a red carpet looking absolutely FABULOUS, and maybe get their picture taken by "paparrazi." It'll be fun. We had to find a house to keep all the dresses at, so of course, I volunteered.


A few of the dresses were really pretty (and yes, I still fit in some of them.... some.) A few others though, were.... for lack of a better word.... interesting?

So then I had to look online for some HOTT dresses and decided to share them with you (since nothing in my life has changed since my last post).

Yes, these are diapers.










































Oh, my eyes...





























Oh wow, symmatrical....





















Feather duster....




























How can you not look at this picture and not think of a gift bag?!







No comments: