Saturday, November 7, 2009

Soccer Girls are Tough....

.... but honestly?!





7 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh I hadn't seen this yet. WOW so inappropriate on so many levels. She needs to be kicked off the team.

Mary Anne said...

Dusty and I watched that last night and I seriously couldn't believe how beastly she was! So ridiculous...how can you even be that mean?

Joanie Harbor said...

yeah, I saw that on ESPN. I can't believe that girl! Its too bad the officials didn't see any of it, because she needs to have been kicked out of the game (and I would give her the rest of the year suspension) ... woah, it was ridiculous!

CK Morgan said...

clark and I saw that on television the other day. She is incredible. If I ever catch my kids behaving that way... :)

The Wheelers said...

seriously! russ and i watched it on the news. and i think she did get suspended for the season.
(i thought we'd be getting another update on your life!)

Lauren said...

She has some anger issues. How did she stay in the game with all that going on?

Travis Wilson said...

Somebody wasn't loved as a child. I can't believe that the officials didn't see all of that. Were they using intramural officials? I think she should be suspended for life!