Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's Coming....


If you're here in town the day before Thanksgiving, you are invited to our house for....


Pie Night!!



Get excited....



3 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Persimmon pie? haha. Truthfully, I just put about half the persimmons I brought home out in my living room because I think they're the perfect fall decoration! Fruit soup is my favorite thing ever with them...combine cut up pineapple, kiwi, papaya, persimmon, apple, pear, raspberries (any other fruit you love) and cover with a Hawaiian tropic or Dole fruit juice. It is SO good. Aside from that and just eating them I haven't tried anything else but am hoping to try a persimmon bread or something this year. There are lots of recipes online. Let me know if you find anything good to do with them!

elaine said...

Yum, wish I could be there! Enjoy the wedding, wish I could be in San Diago for that too. That is where Wendy got married, it's so beautiful!

Mary Anne said...

so sad we're missing it. boo hoo. pie just isn't as good on Thanksgiving Day :)