- Since I've graduated, I've been looking for a job... and I'm definitely still looking.... and looking and looking... It's gotten so bad that even Ben will get online to look for jobs for me. I think I need to take that as a hint... cough, cough, um.... But seriously, I graduated from a pretty prestigious University with a DEGREE so I don't want to get just any hourly-wage job so I've been holding out for that amazing triple-digit paycheck for a job that is fun and laid-back and easy and.... Sorry Ben...
- And even though you would think to yourself that I must have absolutely nothing to do... I've still been pretty busy! Intramurals are still taking up our lives (of course they are, why would you even ask?!). I'm on a volleyball team, football team, ultimate frisbee team, and a soccer team. Plus, being the ever-supportive wife that I am, I go to Ben's soccer, football, and softball games when I'm able... I know, my life is REALLY rough right now. I get to play. A lot.
- My mom is coming down for General Conference weekend which means my house is clean clean clean until the next time family comes over to visit. Yes, I am one of those people who's cleaning schedule revolves around Visiting Teacher/Home Teacher and Family visits (so I'm sure you can imagine how much I look forward to these visits because it's the only time my house is clean!!). I know you are probably thinking "slacker" but I prefer ... Ok, I don't know what I prefer....
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
(Creative, Super Funny Title Goes Here)
Just an update for everyone:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm with you on the cleaning for other people. I keep up with some things (otherwise we would be naked and starving) but most of gets done well only when people come over. I'm busy, dang it.
You pretty much always crack me up! I was laughing when I read your comment on my blog and also when I read this post. Only Trina..Lol
Post a Comment