Haha, well I haven't been keeping count but it definitely feels like I've had about 100 job interviews...well maybe not interviews but definitely rejections. Oh well, Thomas Edison didn't invent the light bulb on his first billion (Ok, I wanted to be accurate here but when I googled how many times Edison failed, it ranged from 100 to 3,000 to 10,000 so I decided to use a billion... deal with it) tries right? Our ever-optimistic friend Thomas commented that instead he found a billion (see above) ways how to NOT invent a light bulb (and critics out there, please do not comment that he didn't technically invent the light bulb... remember, this is my blog... mine).
Well, sorry to disappoint you Tommy but I'm sick and tired of all these rejections and I definitely do NOT want to hear interviewers telling me how my interview skills were best or how I was definitely the most memorable from the interview a billion minus a few more times just so that I can get that one job ....
Just give me the job already!!!
But just in case the interview that I have on Monday doesn't come through, like the many many others... I have already started to plan ahead. What do you think?
Brilliant! I like how this guy thinks!!
This guy is a genius.
I would totally follow his lead except ... Well, I'm not sure many of you know this but since I AM part Asian... I basically am a ninja so I don't think it will go quite well with others.
Oh goodness... Benefits.... that would be amazing.
Honestly, people, HONESTLY.
I have no idea what a flux capacitor is... but I'm sure it's expensive and requires a lot of money.
If only I was not Mormon.... if only....
And let's be honest here, who wouldn't?!
But the winner and probably the sign that you MAY see me with someday as you drive to your salary-paying, business-suit wearing, 8 - 5 job that brings in your salary and requires something OTHER than graduating from High School with a diploma (cough, Bachelor's Degree, cough, cough) .....

Well, we'll see how this next interview goes...
Well, sorry to disappoint you Tommy but I'm sick and tired of all these rejections and I definitely do NOT want to hear interviewers telling me how my interview skills were best or how I was definitely the most memorable from the interview a billion minus a few more times just so that I can get that one job ....Just give me the job already!!!
But just in case the interview that I have on Monday doesn't come through, like the many many others... I have already started to plan ahead. What do you think?
Brilliant! I like how this guy thinks!!I would totally follow his lead except ... Well, I'm not sure many of you know this but since I AM part Asian... I basically am a ninja so I don't think it will go quite well with others.
Oh goodness... Benefits.... that would be amazing.
Honestly, people, HONESTLY.
If only I was not Mormon.... if only....
And let's be honest here, who wouldn't?!But the winner and probably the sign that you MAY see me with someday as you drive to your salary-paying, business-suit wearing, 8 - 5 job that brings in your salary and requires something OTHER than graduating from High School with a diploma (cough, Bachelor's Degree, cough, cough) .....

Well, we'll see how this next interview goes...
6 comments:
I love these pictures! At least you can laugh a little during the rejection. Keep at it--you'll find something soon. Good luck on Monday!
It was Brittany Cliff who got in the drawer.
haha. The last one was my favorite one. Jobs,shmabs. (That was one reason I was ready to go along with Clark's wishes to start a family...so I wouldn't have to work) :). Now I'm wondering which would be harder (just kidding, i like being a mom...well, almost all the time :))
Ha ha! I love the pictures! Good luck today with the interview
HAHA. that is awesome. aw, hang in there. you will find that perfect job. :)
really rough economy lately! Any luck recently? Try Fidelity here soon, it may be hard to get hired full time, but they will be hiring soon for part-time (8 hrs a day with benefits) going into tax season in their phone site in SLC, I know it sounds far but they pay for your bus pass I think. They even have a phone site in American Fork. There part time comapany is named Veritude but if you do really good they hire you full time then you officially work for Fidelity. Like I said I don't know if they are hiring but never hurts to try. Good Luck!
Post a Comment