Ben is glad he doesn't have to lug this around anymore!!
I think people will finally stop laughing at me when I'm using my Bluetooth.Anyways, I really want one of these:
I think we're just getting a regular phone.Anyways, yay! That old phone caused me so much trouble, I could write an entire blog about it.... but I won't. So now I can finally be connected to the world.
5 comments:
Some books I have recently read that I enjoyed are:
-The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale (a retelling of a Grimm fairy tell, good easy reading, cute story)
-The Kite Runner or A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini (these are pretty intense, but give a good glimpse into life in Afghanistan, very eye-opening)
-There are also plenty of classics (Persuasion, by Jane Austen is one of my all-time favorites) if you want more suggestions :) Happy reading!
i don't know where you get all the pictures you post on your blog! google i suppose....but you make me laugh! i like the pictures on top of your blog, whatever that part is called. by the way...you guys owe us rent....thanks!
So your comment totally made me laugh. Yeah, did you know how hard it is to feel completely fine and be stuck on bed rest? Its totally weird! Anyways, I'll definitely let you know if I need anything. But yeah, thats totally cool if you and Ben come by sometime to see the piano. Probably when Andrew is here would be best so he can take you out and show you, so that means the weekends. Unless you guys want to come at like 1:00 in the morning which is when he gets off of work. Anyways thanks for the offer! Ill let you know. Im sure Ill be posting more on my blog as to how this bedrest is going.
yay for trina! i'm glad you got a new phone! it's about time! haha. I'm glad you didn't have to suffer with one of those in the pictures. haha.
So with all of your free time, I bet you blog A LOT. :)
Post a Comment