I've finished reading all the books that I've wanted to read (PS. I need another really good book to read... the kind you stay up all night just to finish.... any ideas??). I've seen all the movies that I've wanted to see. I've enjoyed not being very busy (for a few weeks).
Now what?!
I'm stuck... I don't know what I should do anymore. Yes, I'm bored. I want to go back to school and work. **shudder** Why would anyone say that EVER?!
3 comments:
that picture would be even better if you knew that kid! (do you know him?) anyway, good luck with figuring things out!!
I know the feeling, I miss school and am jealous that Andrew still gets to go(I realize most people think I am sick and twisted). As for books, I have several I have read recently that I would recommend as a good read, what genres do you like the best?
So when I was in the hospital for a couple of weeks I was super bored. I decided I was going to get all spiritual and read my scriptures and all sorts of that kind of thing. Instead I watched marathons of Project Runway. That's a good time waster. I think it got me through about 2 days or so. Try that. Or join Netflix. Lots of movies...
Post a Comment