Friday, September 21, 2012

Where I've Been

Ben's phone broke down and he went in to see if he could get it fixed. He came back with a smart phone... and it. was. awesome. We never thought we'd give in because all we need phones for is talking and texting, right? WRONG! Ben's phone was awesome... so he told me I could get one! So I went in with this:




And came out with.....




This! The Samsung Galaxy SIII. 






And that's where I've been lately. 


You can blame that phone for my lack of blogging....
But ALL my pictures and videos are on my phone right now so I just need to upload all of them and then you can be ready for all the fun things my family and I have been up to. 

And I may need to play a couple of games before I get to this blogging business. 

Haha

2 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

I just got this phone too...awesome! It is super easy to transfer photos and videos via bluetooth (as long as your computer is bluetooth capable)...just so you know :)

KaWheelers said...

Yeah it is... I'll have to have Ben show me what to do :) Thanks!!