I kept hearing ads for the Utah County Fair on the radio and it sounded like fun so Peyton and I called Toshi and we went to the Fair!! Oh my, the smell.
We looked at the sheep and cows they were showcasing... Peyton couldn't get over them! We left the animals and walked around to all the booths. Toshi and I signed up to host a Posh party and we're so excited to pamper ourselves!! We walked over to the kid's corner and Peyton got to see a few pigs, goats, bunnies, pigeons, chickens, dogs, and a pony. She got to hold one of the bunnies but was constantly trying/wanting to hold all of them at once... Those poor bunnies!!
We got a massage and then took a break to sit and watch a presentation put on by the BYU Bean Museum. Peyton LOVED the turtle they brought out. "Momma! Look!!! TUR!!!!!" over and over again. It was so cute and slightly embarrassing...
They had a display of a HUGE country made up entirely of Legos. It was really cool. There were trains and tunnels and dinosaurs and all sorts of neat things. Peyton was mad she couldn't touch the trains... There were also prizes and ribbons for things that were... interesting? Haha :) Everything from canned peaches to a mural made entirely up of cereal to baby quilts to toilet paper roll art.
Toshi was nice enough to buy tickets for us to go on a ride together. We took Peyton on the Ferris Wheel. Instead of crying about getting on, she cried that we had to get off!! She loved it.
On the Ferris Wheel...
This is my "Oh-I'm-terrified-and-about-to-die-but-I'll-take-a-picture-for-memory-sake" face
I've never been to a County Fair before and my first experience was fun! Peyton and I loved it and can't wait until next year so we can go again!! I can, however, wait for the smell... that can wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment