Friday, June 22, 2012

Water Fun

The other day I found a deal for a really fun wading pool for Peyton... I'm a sucker for all things fun so I got it! Don't worry, it was 50% off and shipping was free so total cost came up to about $25. Yes! The pool is awesome. It came with 3 inflatable toys (a whale, a turtle, and a game of ring toss), a small slide, and has water that shoots out from all the sides. Peyton doesn't like that part of it. She likes playing in the water but doesn't like getting splashed in her face.



This is only our second day with it but so far, we've spent a lot of time "pool" side :) These pictures are from yesterday. Peyton did a good job of helping us set it up and then it was time to get in!




Today I was Skyping with my family when I told them about the pool so I decided to show them what it looked like... As soon as the door opened, Peyton ran out and within 2 seconds, her diaper was off and she was in the pool! She was SO fast :) It was pretty funny though! Warning: NAKED BABY PHOTO!!! I only posted a side view though so don't get too excited... or not..... 







Playing in the pool... 
Notice the laptop in the background :) haha

We LOVE summer time!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! I'm excited for Graham to be that age and want to play in the water like that! I bet is so fun. Peyton is super cute as usual!