Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Beto!

I really like the place that I work at right now because I am friends with everyone there. We hang out all the time and have a really good time together. Toshi and Beto (B) met at work. Toshi had a HUGE crush on B and was so ecstatic when he FINALLY asked her out. They hit it off and got engaged soon after. They are the perfect couple for each other and I love them both!

Toshi wanted to put together a surprise birthday party for B and asked me to help. We had lots of fun planning it together. B had no idea what was coming! It was awesome :) We did the party at a park right by their apartment. He thought they were just going to have a romantic dinner together but when the blindfold came off, we were all there! It was so fun. 

Decorations

Emmett

Right after we yelled "SURPRISE!!"

The shy, happy birthday boy

Peyton loved the pinata... 
I'm sure she would have loved it more if she knew there was candy inside!

The cute couple!


No comments: