Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Chase The Mayor

This was the first race that Ben ever ran in that was timed. And of course, he had to do amazing! I've been running for a month or so pretty consistantly. Ben ran maybe twice before this race. I did the race in 35 minutes. And Ben? He got 27th place out of 500+ people and did the race in 20 minutes. Unfair! :) haha 

We had a lot of fun but I'll be honest. Running with a jogging stroller isn't very fun! I think my time would have been a lot shorter if I didn't have the stroller. Oh well! Peyton had fun :)

All of us at the finish line!

Me, Ben, and Peyton

Peyton needed a few oranges after running so hard :)

This kid... 
ugh! Somehow, he was ALWAYS in my way! 
I'd pass him, then he'd pass me AND STOP AND JUST WALK 
right in front of me. Then I'd pass him and he'd... 
you get the picture!

It's tiring after running so hard!



These are the pics that I took off the professional photo site... Shh...
* Peyton isn't in any of these pictures because when Ben finished the race,
he came back and took the jogging stroller so that Kamry and I could run without it for the last stretch!




1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

What a fun race. Gotta love how those boys can just up and do whatever they want and we have to kill ourselves to not even come close to their level. Not fair! But it is fun nonetheless :)