Tuesday, May 8, 2012

April Goals...

1. Read Scriptures and Pray DAILY

Yes! And Peyton is doing so good at learning to pray too :) She is finally starting to fold her arms throughout the whole prayer. Unless it's a long prayer... but then all you have to do after the prayer is finished is ask her if she said "Amen" and she'll fold her arms again just to prove it to you. Its super cute!

2. Go to the temple at least once a month

Definitely need to be better at this... ugh!

3. Join a fitness club/get in shape

Definitely! I've lost 10 lbs already :) AND I'm running every day. I'm seriously addicted to it right now... It's awesome.

4. Pay my bills on time!

I could have been better this month but overall, did good!

5. Blog

Yes!

6. Make Memories!!

- Conference Weekend: Stop It! I need to work on this!
- Signed up for 2 5ks... Color Me Rad and Chase the Mayor! And then I ran the Color Me Rad race with Mira! So much fun!!
- Ben went to talk to a counselor at BYU. He missed the fall deadline but he will apply for the winter semester! Yay!
- Easter Weekend: Ashley was nice enough to watch Peyton for us all day so that Ben, Mira, Kamry, and I could go snowboarding at Snowbird. It might be my new favorite resort. It is HUGE and lots of fun! I even went down my first black diamond :) After snowboarding all day long, we had a soccer game which we won (4 - 1). Then Ben and I picked Peyton up and headed back down to Provo to go to my friend, Shamayne's wedding reception. It was a really fun reception! Sunday we went to church and it was a really good service! Lots of good music and talks. We came home so Peyton could do a mini-Easter egg hunt. She was so cute! Then we went to Ashley's house for an AMAZING dinner! It was such a fun weekend!!
- Peyton got kissed by a boy this past month in nursery! Right on the lips too :)
- I accompanied my "husband" aka. my neighbor aka. Josh on the cello. Everyone in the ward thinks that this guy next door is my husband... Umm... no. But regardless, it was a really good piece and I think we did well!
- I'm 75% done with Peyton's quiet book that I'm making for her... One day, right? :)

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

Good job on your goals!! Losing 10 pounds is no small thing my friend! Way to go! Keep it up...even if you're not perfect, you're closer than you would be if you hadn't made any goals at all, right? Awesome.