We didn't do too much for St Patty's Day....
We just had green mashed potatoes, a green salad (spinach, broccoli, cucumbers, bell peppers, and green ranch), corned beef, potatoes, cabbage, and Leprechaun Poop Biscuits (I wasn't going to die the biscuits green but Ben said I should but I had already kneaded the dough out. We just speckled the dough and called it Leprechaun Poop...). It was so yummy!
And some pictures of our happy girl!!
Ben took all of those pictures. I never get her to smile like that when I have the camera!! :)
Hope you all had a fun St Patrick's Day!
4 comments:
I bet everything tasted very good. Looks very yummy, except the green color,hummmm, looks poison to me. I know it wasn't.
Peyton looks much older now. Can't wait until she really talks.
That dinner looks tasty! And I love Peyton's expressions. Hilarious little girl!
So sad we didn't see you at the zoo! We go all the time, we should meet up sometime! We have a pass and can get two guests in for free :)
Post a Comment