My neighbor is a photographer and offered to take some FREE pics of me and the fam... Yes, these were from Novemeber but I just got them today so they are up on the blog! (Peyton's blog has all of the pictures... these are just some of the best ones). She was being super cranky so we couldn't really get her to smile. Oh well!
It's crazy to think that it has only been a couple of months and I already feel like she is so much bigger right now then just 4 months ago! She has a lot more teeth, a lot more hair and a lot more personality! I love that little girl!

2 comments:
Cute pics! What do you mean Peyton's blog has all of the pictures? The Peyton blog I am checking hasn't been updated since last October. :)
Sorry! I left for work before I posted it.... Its updated now :) And I didnt have time to put all the pics up so they'll all go up tomorrow if I have time!
Post a Comment