Well, since I've been a teacher. I've definitely been writing on the overhead so objective met, right? Nope. Turns out, there are other reasons why people want to teach. Who would have thought?! Here are just a few reasons why this whole teacher thing is actually worth more than just using the oh-so-mighty, oh-so-grand overhead projector:
These are some of the brightest boys in my class. I can always count on them to help me out when I'm drowning in front of the class. They're doing a science project that demonstrates Newton's 3rd Law in this pic. PS. the one in the red shirt should be in 2nd grade.... he's reading at a 9th grade level. Crazy, huh?!

These cute boys are always SO eager to learn. They make me laugh even when they are getting into trouble :)
The one on the left (dark blue shirt) is one of the younger kids in my class.... way to smart for his age.
The one on the left (dark blue shirt) is one of the younger kids in my class.... way to smart for his age.

I hope my children will be as cute as her.... unlikely since she is one of THE cutest girls I have EVER seen. But my chances are pretty good since she is part Hawaiian....

I love this little one.... His eye lashes are even longer than Ben's. He is always giving me hugs constantly and is always so happy to see me!

This one is going to be trouble when he gets older but seriously, how could he when he looks this cute?!

... And if you could have favorite students, this next one would be mine. This darling girl is my absolute favorite. She is adorable, smart, funny, and appropriate ALWAYS ... something teachers love love love.

I call her my little chipmunk.... as if you couldn't tell from the face we are making.


3 comments:
I always loved math class because we got to write on the overhead sometimes! Those are some sweet kids. It looks like you love your job!
glad you enjoy your job....most of the time!
It looks like you have tons of fun with your kids! I guess you will be completely amazed when you have your kids, because no on will even be close to as cute as your own kids are! She is a cutie though! See Ya
1
Post a Comment