You may have seen this on other blogs - you sign up to receive something homemade and crafty, and then you pay it forward by doing the same thing for 3 people who sign up to do it on your blog.
So here’s how it works:
1. Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post and I will send you a handmade gift.
2. You get to pay it forward as well by doing the same thing for 3 people on your blog.
3. Once you leave a comment telling me that you want to participate, you need to make a pay it forward post on your blog.
I can't promise I'll get it to you quickly because of work and other things.... but I'll sure try!!
4 comments:
Yes, I said five on mine so you do get something :). When are you going to make all your crafty things since you can't come to craft day anymore? I feel like I haven't seen you in a long time. Where have you or I been?
haha!!! i get one! hehehehe well seeing how i am expanding my family in 12 weeks i would love a crafty homemade something from you! lol plus we are having a baby shower either the last week of april or the first weekend in may some time! and you and your sister and mira are all invited! i hope you come!!! i will find out the exact date and your addresses so i can send the invites! how are you?
OOO OOO! I love these things. I'm glad I know you Trina!
Just like I did on Lauren's blog, I waited till you had 3 comments before I commented! ;-)
Post a Comment