(Sitting on our couches)
Ben -- What are we doing this weekend?
Trina -- Well we have a soccer game tomorrow morning and then Hector called and said he wanted to play with you at 1.
Ben -- Hector called? Oh man, he's so good at soccer. Too bad I won't be able to outrun him with my turf shoes... but if I had real cleats I might be able to play with him. I want new cleats.
Trina -- Haha, yeah, and I want that piano we saw the other day at Costco.
-- pause--
Ben -- I'll get my wallet.
Trina -- I'll get the car keys.
And then off we go to by new cleats and a piano.... no kidding. You'd think that we were made of money or something.....
Oh well.
Happy Birthday/Merry Christmas for the next 2 years to both of us..........
11 comments:
That is fantastic! I'm so glad you have a piano now.
Cam and I used to do that all the time. It makes no sense. You don't buy one thing because it's too expensive, and then you buy both because so it's fair. :) I remember doing that with a new laptop and scrapbooking stuff. Silly, but so worth it.
Ha ha! I love it Trina! That is AWESOME!
That piano is beautiful! Wish I had one just like it. Maybe I can get Clark to be spontaneous with me later today :)
Brett and I read this and laughed and laughed. This is so you guys. Congrats on the new piano. I am excited for you.
you guys make me laugh!!
New Cleats how exciting is that? Oh yeah a piano is awesome too. Jk! I bet you are so happy to finally have one. Hey random question- do you know when cassyie gets home? Shouldnt it be soon?
I'm so happy for you Trina! Let sweet music fill the air! And I really love how you told the story of how it all happened. And I don't know when you looked at the photography blog, but after I originally posted that it was up I was like...WAIT! Where are Ben and Trina's pictures? They were apparently saved in some other folder than where I was getting everything from, so I totally spaced putting them up until a couple hours later. But they are up there now! Hope you saw them...I really love them!
I'm so jealous you got a piano! How have you been? And yes, we definitely all need to get together, I tried to set something up before but then got busy...after the holidays is probably best for everyone. I've been good, just working and staying busy! We find out what we're having on Jan 8th which I'm pretty excited about, then I can start buying baby stuff :)
You guys are too funny, Steve and I are exactly the same way! I'm so jealous, that looks like an awesome piano!
We found your link! Now...to thank you use coupon code: "Hot Blog" to save 20% on your next order.
Happy New Year!
Hey Trina, do you play the organ? I have one you can have. I like to give away scrapbook paper too! It was great seeing you over the Christmas break.
I'm serious about the organ.
Aunt Elaine
Post a Comment