Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas in Tennessee

This was my FIRST Christmas away from the Kalilimoku fam bam and I'm proud to say that I made it! :) I was really nervous (and yes, there were tears) but everyone was so great so it made it fine.

Here are some pictures of the trip. It was great to surprise Janae (who got home from her mission), spend time with family, shoot rockets, be married for 2 years, sleepovers with Ashley and Russ (thanks again for letting us crash with you guys), and just have fun with everyone (shout out to all you Tennessee blog-stalkers.... let's be blog buddies)!!


I can't believe that I have been married to Ben for 2 years.... time flies :)


Catching rockets.... SO MUCH FUN!!



I've always cut a Christmas tree from a tree farm.... I've never gone out, just found a tree and then cut it down. Needless to say, I was pretty excited to (help) cut this one down.


Family pictures


More family pictures....



.... And a trip to TN wouldn't be complete if we didn't go out shooting :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Trina. Just wanted to leave a comment so I couldn't be accused of stalking anymore! Love the sunset pic of the two of you.

Mary Anne said...

I L.O.V.E. that first picture of you and Ben! oh my gosh seriously. you guys are so cute. I'm glad you had a good Christmas though. It's good to be home!

The Wheelers said...

you guys were fun bed buddies! thanks again for all your help on the airplane(s), in tennessee, pretty much everywhere! you guys are great! the pictures aren't too bad either...

Missy said...

We're thinking of naming her Addison Anne...it's the only one that we can both agree on, but we have a few months to keep thinking about it.

Missy said...

It's great, now that the all-day sickness is finally gone (now I'm starving all the time). I can feel her kick which feels really weird, but it's pretty cool and it's making it more of a reality now. Now that the holidays are over we really need to all get together and catch up!