Happy Birthday! We want to call, but we can't find your number anywhere...or Ben's...or Russ's...or Ashley's. Geez. :) We hope it was a good day for you!
So this has to do with your reply to my blog, and not your birthday. Sorry. :)
Yeah, I started a quilt for me and Cam when I was pregnant with Cassidy. Uh huh. Still not finished. We should get together and finish our quilts sometime. Or just let Ashley do it for us. I think she must be super woman.
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! how did the night go with miss lila?
Happy Birthday! We want to call, but we can't find your number anywhere...or Ben's...or Russ's...or Ashley's. Geez. :) We hope it was a good day for you!
So this has to do with your reply to my blog, and not your birthday. Sorry. :)
Yeah, I started a quilt for me and Cam when I was pregnant with Cassidy. Uh huh. Still not finished. We should get together and finish our quilts sometime. Or just let Ashley do it for us. I think she must be super woman.
Post a Comment