Monday, July 21, 2008

Reason #2

for Why I Think I'm Going to Suck as a Mom....

** Just a note: I got all of these pictures from GoogleImage so don't come back and blame me for plagiarizing or copying... Trust me, I know all about that stuff. That is what I deal with every day. And here's my source: EVERYTHING IS FROM GOOGLE.COM! OK, now get ready for some fun:

Quick Recap:

Last post I said I was going to suck as a mother because I put a cat in time out and was scared of what I would do to my own little people. That's reason #1.

Flash Forward:

This is why I'm going to suck as a mother (reason #2). I think that when you (as a mother) see these pictures, you are supposed to feel the urgent need of rushing to the poor child with armed with hugs, kisses, Band Aids, and (if you are super mom) a small bottle of spray-on Neosporin.... you know, all the regular motherly instincts. Instead, I just laugh.



(I saw the above pic on a friend's blog and couldn't stop laughing for about 10 minutes... this kid's face KILLS me!!)


"I've wracked my little Duprees!"
(Name that movie...)








And the winner is.....


I definitely think that when I am a mother, the only reason why I will EVER clean that glass sliding door is just to see my poor Baby Wheeler run straight into it so that I can die laughing. Oh man.


I'm horrible.

PS. This is the most posts I've ever posted in a month! Yes! :)

4 comments:

The Wheelers said...

so are you saying that since i laughed i am a bed mother??? awww trina, you just want to make excuses for not having kids and that is okay. because whether you like it or not you'll be a wonderful mother and your children will be happy. that's all that matters. who said you can't have a little fun at their expense every once in a while!

KaWheelers said...

haha :) I guess that is what it really is... I'm basically in denial and don't even realize it!

Lauren said...

Good thing I read your comment first Ashley. I was about to suggest the same thing--she's making excuses! Trina, you never need excuses--it is your life and your body--thus, your decision (maybe Ben's too).

And the pictures were hilarious!

Christina said...

Haha you make me laugh. See, I am pretty sure that everybody laughed at those pictures so we are all bad mothers. Haha okay probably not really, but I think you'll be a wonderful mother. When are you going to produce some little ben and trinas? Just kidding. Anyways, lets hang out soon! I pretty much don't have a life since Andrew is now working nights so yeah anytime works for me really.