Here's some pics from Luau this year... I danced in 3 sections: Hawai'i, Tahiti, and New Zealand. It was so much fun but I'll be honest, it's nice not to wake up at 5:30 almost every morning :)
Enjoy!

Kaliana, Me and Beth... the real Hawaiians in the group, lol

More Kahiko girls... we're supposed to be Pele, obviously that didnt work for some of us :)

Tahiti Finale

Wedding Dance... Front and Center

Single Long Poi girls

umm... there are no words for this picture

"Edem", Mr. BYUSA President

Joe Ahuna
4 comments:
pretty cool! but girl, can you take a regular picture?? just kidding! wish we could have gone.
i'm so sad I missed this! you look awesome! I'll have to watch those videos sometime...
Yup, we like the blog...easier to load pics and stuff. I only did facebook because my sisters were. You can link to other peoples blogs too. Looks like you had some fun doing the Luau...it sure looks a lot bigger these days.
ummm... EXCUSE U MISS!! the only REAL hawaiians? time to break out the geneology... haha nah nah! i'm glad you found my blog! and i know, those dresses are so cute! i'm actually gonna wear them again. things are good.. are you graduated?!
Post a Comment