My absolute FAVORITE holiday is Thanksgiving!! The first year Ben and I got married, we did our own Thanksgiving and it was amazing. We haven't changed the menu since then and probably won't for a long LONG while (except the rolls... I can't ever make rolls! But this year, I was successful! Yes!). Usually, we invite all of our friends who are unable to go home for the holiday over to our place but this year, everyone had a place to go to so it was just us! We had so much food and even more leftovers. It was awesome.
The Menu:
Mashed Potatoes
Honey Ham
Maple-brined Turkey
Sausage, Cranberry, Apple Stuffing
Green Bean Casserole
Maple Pecan pie
Apple pie
Yams
Rolls
Creamed Corn
Cranberry Sauce - from the can AND the bag
(because you need the one from the can for leftover turkey sandwiches, right?)
3 different choices of drinks.... and no, not water, milk, or juice... haha
1 comment:
I like Mira's face
Post a Comment