Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkin Patch!! and the Sunday after...

They were kneeling in the corn but it looks like they're standing, huh?

SOO excited to ride on the tractor!

I love him.

On the search to find the perfect pumpkin

It's a serious business...
 
But we found one!!

Haha! Her face kills me! It must have been a heavy one!

So the girls were all carrying their pumpkins on their heads...
Peyton wanted to be one of the big girls too!
 
It took forever for us to get a picture of her where she looks like she is sorta smiling.
This was the best we could get!

We take pumpkin carving pretty seriously around here...
Yes, I am using power tools to carve the pumpkin.
No, no one was hurt.

Peyton's super cute Sunday outfit!

Taking a picture with our pumpkins!

This might be my favorite picture of Peyton and I...

Peyton loving me for loving Ben for making me lunch.
And no, this wasn't planned!

No comments: