Saturday, August 4, 2012

Beto and Toshi's Wedding


I've been to a lot of weddings and receptions and I compare them to my own almost always. Toshi's comes to a close second... her wedding/sealing was absolutely perfect. The sealer gave lots of really good advice. Toshi had a ring ceremony and it went so well: not too long, not too short! And I was so surprised when her Bishop announced that I would be speaking!! Um... no one told me! So I spent a frantic few minutes trying to think of what I could say :) It turned out all right though.

Peyton was one of the 10 flower girls she had. She looked so cute and did a good job. She walked down the aisle (with the help of a friend) and would throw the flower petals as far as she could throw. It was awesome. During the dances, Peyton walked up on the pavilion and danced with everyone. It was so stinking cute :)

Everything turned out great! We had a lot of fun and I'm so excited for these two to start their lives together!!

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

We were looking at your blog and I couldn't help but turn to Dusty and say "Their little girl is pretty dang cute." She IS! She is so. Dang. Cute!