Saturday, October 30, 2010

Family Photos

Since our little family is growing, I thought it would be fun to get some family photos done. My neighbor did them when we took Peyton's newborn pics and I love them! I don't have them yet but before you think that you wasted your time by coming to my blog, hang on a sec. This IS worth your while because this post has pictures! Lots of them! Here are a few family photos that I dug up..... online..... and completely unrelated to me at all.... I'm just crossing my fingers my own family photos are a little less awkward than these.


** Thank you awkwardfamilyphotos.com for all the pictures (and to Ashley for introducing me to this absolutely amazing, completely time-wasting, incredibly hilarious website!!) Here are just some of my PG-rated favorites. Enjoy.

And if you go to the website, be warned... these are PG, there are some others that should be rated R for nudity except they are covering their who-whos and the ha-has.... you were warned!





So many hands....


*Sigh* Try to keep up...


Cingular....


No, it's not a bird or a plane....


And I was worried about what MY hair looked like....


He was obviously not the favorite....

I guess there just wasn't enough room on the couch..for...her...



Clearly a win-win situation....What says success more than your knocked-up wife AND your dead turkey?! (And this was the most family-friendly picture of the pregnant wife that I found... there are a lot more not-so-family-friendly-but-absolutely-hilarious-and-completely-ridiculous pictures of pregnant women and their rather eccentric husbands..... Hilarious...but naked)



So there you have it. Awkward family photos.... Hopefully mine won't be this bad :) and yes, I will post the real ones as soon as I get them!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I can always use more time-wasting websites! And These are hilarious. I just can't believe some people. I hope you do take some awkward family pictures, at least so the good ones will seem even more amazing.

The Wheelers said...

please do not tell people i look at that smut! ;)

Mary Anne said...

Trina Trina Trina...I was laughing out loud at I read your descriptions. You, my friend, are one hilarious writer. Thanks for the laugh! Can't wait to see your family photos.