Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's a .......

k.... So the doctor told me that I'm not as far along as he thought I was so the baby isn't as far along as we thought I would be. As far as we can tell it looks like our first is going to be a boy!!!! We're super stoked and now you know!!!!!!!

5 comments:

The Wheelers said...

we can't wait to meet Lego!

Unknown said...

Man, our family is full of boys! One niece and bunches of nephews. It's a good thing little boys are so much fun!! Congratulations!! I'm super excited!

Chelsea said...

That's so fun! Congrats you guys!

CK Morgan said...

yay boy! that is going to be so fun! (i guess you will have to buy new quilting fabric though...if i remember right you made a pink one a long time ago).

Lauren said...

Lego? Man I wish I could come out when he's born! Congratulations again!