Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Belated Anniversary Post.....

(read: please just look at the picture and save me from the embarrasment. Appreciate it! haha)



I can't believe it's the 3rd anniversary of yet another sappy love post........ and as promised, here's a pic of what we got to do! Fun and FREE (which makes anything in this world 10x better.... especially when your team loses but OH WELL! I got to see Iverson and even though he isn't the greatest player anymore, he is still more famous than I will ever be!!! Plus his hair is awesome.... if I were black, I totally would do that! Maybe.... )









Ben is the perfect husband ever.... I can't believe we've been married for 3 years already. Time goes by so fast when you're having fun together. You are SO ridiculously patient with me and so dang good lookin' too! :) Haha! Thanks for everything hun-bun-face!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! CAN'T WAIT TO POST ANOTHER SAPPY LOVE POST NEXT YEAR THAT YOU PROBABLY WILL NEVER READ OR LOOK AT... Oh well. I still love your face! :)

No comments: