"A mother is she who can take the place of all others but
whose place no one else can take."
-- Cardinal Mermillod
Thanks for putting up with all of us!

I really do owe everything to my mother. She is an amazing example to me.
I hope that one day I can be as awesome (and as patient) as you, mom!
Happy Birthday Mom!
Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there!!
whose place no one else can take."
-- Cardinal Mermillod
Thanks for putting up with all of us!

I really do owe everything to my mother. She is an amazing example to me.
I hope that one day I can be as awesome (and as patient) as you, mom!
Happy Birthday Mom!
Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there!!

2 comments:
Hey! So hopefully you check this today. I can't remember how to access my "work" email from home SO I don't have your number programed into my phone after all. DAH! Hopefully you will call me tomorrow and we can work out "address" and "pick up." Thanks!
Come on folks, you got get some pictures of the new apartment up or have us over.
Post a Comment