
That's why.... How cute is he?!
I know, I know... everyone is probably sick of hearing about Prop 8 but I have to just say that the craziest part of this whole thing was to see everyone else's reaction to Prop 8 passing!!
I was looking at different blogs/sites that I usually look at and I found this blog that really just bugged me the wrong way. It was a site for people who call themselves LDS members to apologize to all their gay/lesbian family and friends for the Church's request to support Prop 8. Some of the things people were saying were unbelievable.
Ugh, okay... end of my rant! :)
2 comments:
that is a cool picture of ben. (i'm not saying he is cute or anything...that would be weird)
Yes, cool picture. And good for you for saying what you think about Prop 8.
Post a Comment