Sunday, May 4, 2008

Graduation 2008

Oh man, I can't believe that I've finally finished my degree! Here are a few pics from the weekend. My parents came down and we all had a blast!



We purposely sat all 4 Hawaiians graduating in Psychology together.... the poor name reader!


Me & Ben

My family ALWAYS does this pose... It's our "Asian tourist" picture. My mom isn't doing anything funny because she already is asian...

I'm Done!!


Honestly, my family can't take a good picture together at all. This was the only one that we had where the majority of everyone was smiling. I think my dad was in the middle of saying something... at least I hope so :) haha

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Congratulations! So what are your plans now?

The Wheelers said...

hurray! you guys are so funny! great job on graduating!

Mary Anne said...

oh my gosh...i know this comment is a little late, but your family is HILARIOUS! I'm so glad I finally got to meet them all...congrats on being done with school. I can't imagine how good that feels!

The Spanns said...

CONGRATS! I didn't know you guys had a blog until I stalked you via your comment on ours - ha! No names yet, but we're working on it! We might be one of those couples who take their baby home from the hospital nameless... lets hope not! We need to get together!

Christina said...

Well, since you haven't posted anything lately I guess Ill just have to post on this one. Alright, Ill get some belly pics up soon- when I look cute Ill take a picture. I have finally started to show, but still not very much. I pretty much feel fat but people tell me that I don't look fat so I dont know. Anyways, I cant believe that your sister saw Kristi. How random!! She comes home in like a monthish. CRAZY!! Okay so we seriously need to get together sometime. What are you doing now that you are graduated??

Lauren said...

Do you remember bugging Cam for an update on his blog? Yeah... you should reread that. :)